As a township solicitor, wouldn’t you like to:
- Stay on top of municipal legal issues?
- Have greater access to potential municipal clients?
- Network with your peers?
- Attend training sessions designed specifically for you?
NOW YOU CAN...
with membership in the Pa. State Association of Township Solicitors
Membership in this association exclusively for township solicitors is your ticket to these benefits and more, including:
- Subscriptions to:
- The Township Solicitor, the official bi-monthly newsletter of the Township Solicitors Association
- The Pennsylvania Township News, PSATS’ award-winning monthly magazine
- The PSATS News Bulletin, a monthly newsletter that will keep you up to date on legislation and other breaking news affecting townships
- Lower member rate to attend all PSATS training courses, including semi-annual seminars addressing current issues and topics of special interest to township solicitors
- Copies of all new laws affecting townships
- Sample ordinances and resolutions
- Online access to the Members Only content on the PSATS website
- Consultation with PSATS’ staff and legal counsel
- A $100 discount on advertising in the Pa. Township News Professional Directory
Annual dues for the Township Solicitors Association are $250 per person.