The PSATS CDL Program has been recognized as the best local government and small-employer CDL program for years. Our goal is to make it easy for you to comply with state and federal CDL regulations while keeping your costs to a minimum.
Join now to benefit from the following full range of services that the PSATS CDL Program provides:
- Full compliance with testing requirements
- On-site testing available
- Complete confidentiality
- Sample personnel policy
- Certificate of membership
- No charge for changing employees
- Toll-free help from support staff
- Ability for employers to modify their testing rates
- Convenient testing sites (click on truck button at right)
As with all programs sponsored by the State Association, the PSATS CDL Program is designed to meet the real needs of townships, other local governments, and small businesses at an affordable cost.
Enrollment for the first year is $150 for all employers, with annual membership thereafter just $100 for PSATS members and $125 for all other employers. (Click here for information on joining PSATS as an associate member to take advantage of all related benefits.)
Drug tests are currently $60, and alcohol tests are currently $41.
To put the advantages of the PSATS CDL Program to work for you, download a brochure and membership form and sign up today!